|General information about the entry
||APR-1990 (CREATED); OCT-1993 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Seminal vesicle protein I repeats signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 12 hits in 3 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 12 hits in 3 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 8
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 4,cross-linking
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 8,cross-linking
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 10,cross-linking
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
ELAF_HUMAN (P19957), SPAI_PIG (P16225), SVP1_CAVPO (P05995)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)