|General information about the entry
||NOV-1990 (CREATED); DEC-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Prokaryotic zinc-dependent phospholipase C signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 10 hits in 10 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 10 hits in 10 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 1,zinc
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 5,zinc
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 11,zinc
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
PHLC1_CLOPE (P0C216), PHLC_BACCE (P09598), PHLC_CLOBI (P20419),
PHLC_CLOHA (P59026), PHLC_CLONO (Q46150), PHLC_CLOP1 (Q0TV31),
PHLC_CLOPF (Q9RF12), PHLC_CLOSO (Q8VUZ6), PHLC_LISMO (P33378),
PHLD_BACCE (P33376)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1AH7; 1CA1; 1GYG; 1KHO; 1P5X; 1P6D; 1P6E; 1QM6; 1QMD; 1SB4; 2FFZ; 2FGN; 2HUC; 2WXT; 2WXU; 2WY6;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)