|General information about the entry
||JUN-1992 (CREATED); OCT-2005 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||NF-YA/HAP2 subunit signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 16 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 16 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 2
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 88.89 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 2
||True positive hits:
HAP2_KLULA (P53768), HAP2_SCHPO (P24488), HAP2_YEAST (P06774),
NFYA1_ARATH (Q9LXV5), NFYA3_ARATH (Q93ZH2), NFYA4_ARATH (Q8VY64),
NFYA5_ARATH (Q9SYH4), NFYA6_ARATH (Q9LVJ7), NFYA8_ARATH (Q9LNP6),
NFYA9_ARATH (Q945M9), NFYAA_ARATH (Q8LFU0), NFYA_BOVIN (Q5E9S2),
NFYA_DICDI (Q54S29), NFYA_HUMAN (P23511), NFYA_MOUSE (P23708),
NFYA_RAT (P18576)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
NFYA2_ARATH (Q9M9X4), NFYA7_ARATH (Q84JP1)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)