|General information about the entry
||DEC-1992 (CREATED); DEC-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Barwin domain signature 2.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 12 hits in 12 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 12 hits in 12 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 2
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 8,disulfide
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
BARW_HORVU (P28814), HEVE_HEVBR (P02877), HEVL_ARATH (P43082),
PR4A_TOBAC (P29062), PR4B_TOBAC (P29063), PR4_PRUPE (P83343),
PRP2_SOLLC (P32045), WHW1_WHEAT (O64392), WHW2_WHEAT (O64393),
WIN1_SOLTU (P09761), WIN2_SOLTU (P09762), WIN_SOYBN (Q02243)`Potential' hits (partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences):
CHAL_BRARA (P81729), PRP_EPHDI (P85494)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1BW3; 1BW4; 1C2Z;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)