|General information about the entry
||OCT-1993 (CREATED); MAY-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Ependymins signature 2.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 13 hits in 13 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 13 hits in 13 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 7,disulfide(?)
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
EPD1_CARAU (P13506), EPD1_ONCMY (P28770), EPD2_CARAU (P12958),
EPD2_ONCMY (P28771), EPD2_SALSA (P28772), EPDR1_HUMAN (Q9UM22),
EPDR1_MACFA (Q9N0C7), EPD_CLUHA (P32187), EPD_CYPCA (P38528),
EPD_DANRE (P17561), EPD_DEVAE (Q90399), EPD_ESOLU (P32188),
EPD_NOTCY (Q91130)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)