|General information about the entry
||NOV-1995 (CREATED); NOV-1995 (DATA UPDATE); APR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Hydroxymethylglutaryl-coenzyme A lyase active site.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_06, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540261.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 8 hits in 8 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 8 hits in 8 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 5
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 61.54 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 8,active_site
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
HMGCL_BOVIN (Q29448), HMGCL_CHICK (P35915), HMGCL_HUMAN (P35914),
HMGCL_MACFA (Q8HXZ6), HMGCL_MOUSE (P38060), HMGCL_PONAB (Q5R9E1),
HMGCL_PSEMV (P13703), HMGCL_RAT (P97519)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
HMGC2_DANRE (A8WG57), HMGC2_HUMAN (Q8TB92), HMGC2_MOUSE (Q8JZS7),
HMGC2_RAT (D4A5C3), HMGCL_BACSU (O34873)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|2CW6; 3MP3; 3MP4; 3MP5;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)