|General information about the entry
||NOV-1995 (CREATED); JUL-1998 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||GPR1/FUN34/yaaH family signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 9 hits in 9 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 9 hits in 9 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 3
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 75.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Archaea, Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
ADY2_YEAST (P25613), ATO2_YEAST (P32907), ATO3_YEAST (Q12359),
GPR1_YARLI (P41943), MUG86_SCHPO (O14201), Y215_METTH (O26317),
YAAH_ECO57 (P0AC99), YAAH_ECOLI (P0AC98), YAAH_SHIFL (P0ACA0)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
ALCS_ASPFC (B0YBR5), ALCS_ASPFU (Q24JP1), ALCS_EMENI (Q460G9)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)