|General information about the entry
||APR-1990 (CREATED); DEC-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Beta-lactamase class-D active site.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 16 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 16 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 3,active_site
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
BLL1_PSEAI (Q00983), BLO10_PSEAI (P14489), BLO11_PSEAI (Q06778),
BLO15_PSEAI (Q51574), BLO18_PSEAI (O07293), BLO19_PSEAI (Q9R976),
BLO1_ECOLX (P13661), BLO20_PSEAI (O84955), BLO2_ECOLX (P0A1V9),
BLO2_SALTM (P0A1V8), BLO3_PSEAI (Q51429), BLO5_PSEAI (Q00982),
BLO7_ECOLX (P35695), BLO9_ENTAE (P0A3M4), BLO9_KLEPN (P0A3M3),
YBXI_BACSU (P54427)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1E3U; 1EWZ; 1FOF; 1K54; 1K55; 1K56; 1K57; 1K6R; 2HP5; 2HP6; 2HP9; 2HPB; 2RL3; 2WGI; 2WGV; 2WGW;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)