|General information about the entry
||JUN-1992 (CREATED); NOV-1995 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Tissue factor signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 5 hits in 5 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 5 hits in 5 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 1
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 83.33 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 5,disulfide
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 12,disulfide
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
TF_BOVIN (P30931), TF_HUMAN (P13726), TF_MOUSE (P20352),
TF_RABIT (P24055), TF_RAT (P42533)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
TF_CAVPO (Q9JLU8)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1A21; 1AHW; 1BOY; 1DAN; 1FAK; 1J9C; 1JPS; 1NL8; 1O5D; 1TFH; 1UJ3; 1W0Y; 1W2K; 1WQV; 1WSS; 1WTG; 1WUN; 1WV7; 1Z6J; 2A2Q; 2AEI; 2AER; 2B7D; 2B8O; 2C4F; 2EC9; 2F9B; 2FIR; 2FLB; 2FLR; 2HFT; 2PUQ; 2ZP0; 2ZWL; 2ZZU; 3ELA; 3TH2; 3TH3; 3TH4;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)