|General information about the entry
||JUN-1992 (CREATED); JUN-1992 (DATA UPDATE); APR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Vinculin repeated domain signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_06, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540261.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 21 hits in 10 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 18 hits in 7 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 3 hits in 3 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 2
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 1
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 85.71 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 90.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 3
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
VINC_CAEEL (P19826), VINC_CHICK (P12003), VINC_DROME (O46037),
VINC_HUMAN (P18206), VINC_MOUSE (Q64727), VINC_PIG (P26234),
VINC_RAT (P85972)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
VINC_BRUMA (Q17162), VINC_DICDI (Q54MH2)`Potential' hits (partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences):
VINC_XENLA (Q04615)False positive hits (sequences which do not belong to the set under consideration):
SEC31_CANAL (Q5AAU3), SEC31_LODEL (A5DTX3), SPPA_SYNY3 (P73689)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)