|General information about the entry
||DEC-1992 (CREATED); DEC-1992 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Enterobacterial virulence outer membrane protein signature 2.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 11 hits in 11 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 10 hits in 10 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 1 hits in 1 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 90.91 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Bacteriophages, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
AIL_YEREN (P16454), AIL_YERPS (Q56957), LOMR_ECOLI (P77184),
OMPX_ECO57 (P0A919), OMPX_ECOL6 (P0A918), OMPX_ECOLI (P0A917),
OMPX_ENTCL (P25253), OMPX_SHIFL (P0A920), PAGC_SALTY (P23988),
VLOM_LAMBD (P03701)False positive hits (sequences which do not belong to the set under consideration):
OM25_BRUME (Q45321)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1ORM; 1Q9F; 1Q9G; 1QJ8; 1QJ9; 2M06; 2M07;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)