|General information about the entry
||DEC-1992 (CREATED); NOV-1995 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Orn/Lys/Arg decarboxylases family 1 pyridoxal-P attachment site.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 15 hits in 15 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 15 hits in 15 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 1
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 93.75 %
- Taxonomic range: Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- `Interesting' site in the pattern: 6,pyridoxal_phosphate
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
ADIA_ECOLI (P28629), DCLY_HAFAL (P05033), DCLZ_ECOLI (P52095),
DCOR_ECOLI (P21169), DCOR_HAEIN (P44317), DCOR_LACS3 (P43099),
DCOS_ECOLI (P24169), LDCI_ECO57 (P0A9H4), LDCI_ECOLI (P0A9H3),
LDCI_SALTI (P0A1Z1), LDCI_SALTY (P0A1Z0), SPEA_BACAN (Q81MS2),
SPEA_BACCR (Q819L4), SPEA_BACHD (Q9K9K5), SPEA_BACSU (P21885)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
YAAO_BACSU (P37536)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)