|General information about the entry
||OCT-1993 (CREATED); JUL-1999 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthases signature 2.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 23 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 23 hits in 16 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 1
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 95.83 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 2
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
OAS1A_MOUSE (P11928), OAS1A_RAT (Q05961), OAS1_HUMAN (P00973),
OAS1_PIG (Q29599), OAS2_BOVIN (F1N3B8), OAS2_HUMAN (P29728),
OAS2_MOUSE (E9Q9A9), OAS2_RAT (Q5MYU0), OAS3_HUMAN (Q9Y6K5),
OAS3_MOUSE (Q8VI93), OAS3_RAT (Q5MYT7), OASL1_MOUSE (Q8VI94),
OASL1_RAT (G3V645), OASL2_MOUSE (Q9Z2F2), OASL2_RAT (Q5MYT9),
OASL_HUMAN (Q15646)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
OAS1B_MOUSE (Q60856)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)