|General information about the entry
||JUN-1994 (CREATED); JUL-1998 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Formate and nitrite transporters signature 1.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 17 hits in 17 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 13 hits in 13 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 4 hits in 4 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 76.47 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Archaea, Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
FDHC_METFO (P35839), FDHC_METTF (Q50568), FOCA_ECO57 (P0AC25),
FOCA_ECOL6 (P0AC24), FOCA_ECOLI (P0AC23), FOCA_HAEIN (P43756),
FOCB_ECOLI (P77733), NIRC_ECOLI (P0AC26), NIRC_SALTY (P25926),
NIRC_SHIFL (P0AC27), YHA8_YEAST (P38750), YRHG_BACSU (O05399),
YWCJ_BACSU (P39608)False positive hits (sequences which do not belong to the set under consideration):
SEM3E_CHICK (O42237), THADA_CANFA (A8C750), THADA_CHLAE (A8C752),
THADA_HUMAN (Q6YHU6)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)