|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); APR-2006 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||BTG family signature 2.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 21 hits in 21 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 21 hits in 21 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 2
||True positive hits:
B910_XENLA (P40744), B915_XENLA (P40745), BTG1_BOVIN (P53348),
BTG1_CHICK (P34743), BTG1_HUMAN (P62324), BTG1_MOUSE (P62325),
BTG1_RAT (Q63073), BTG2_HUMAN (P78543), BTG2_MOUSE (Q04211),
BTG2_RAT (P27049), BTG3_HUMAN (Q14201), BTG3_MOUSE (P50615),
BTG3_PIG (A4UTQ2), BTG3_RAT (O88677), BTG4_HUMAN (Q9NY30),
BTG4_MOUSE (O70552), TOB1_HUMAN (P50616), TOB1_MOUSE (Q61471),
TOB1_RAT (Q8R5K6), TOB2_HUMAN (Q14106), TOB2_MOUSE (Q9JM55)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|2D5R; 2Z15; 3DJN; 3DJU; 3E9V;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)