|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); NOV-1997 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||ATP P2X receptors signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 21 hits in 21 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 21 hits in 21 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
P2RX1_HUMAN (P51575), P2RX1_MOUSE (P51576), P2RX1_RAT (P47824),
P2RX2_CAVPO (O70397), P2RX2_HUMAN (Q9UBL9), P2RX2_RAT (P49653),
P2RX3_HUMAN (P56373), P2RX3_MOUSE (Q3UR32), P2RX3_RAT (P49654),
P2RX4_BOVIN (Q5E9U1), P2RX4_HUMAN (Q99571), P2RX4_MOUSE (Q9JJX6),
P2RX4_RAT (P51577), P2RX5_HUMAN (Q93086), P2RX5_RAT (P51578),
P2RX6_HUMAN (O15547), P2RX6_MOUSE (O54803), P2RX6_RAT (P51579),
P2RX7_HUMAN (Q99572), P2RX7_MOUSE (Q9Z1M0), P2RX7_RAT (Q64663)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)