|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); APR-2006 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Bax inhibitor-1 family signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 14 hits in 14 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 14 hits in 14 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 4
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 77.78 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 2
||True positive hits:
BI1_ARATH (Q9LD45), BI1_BOVIN (Q0V882), BI1_DROME (Q9VSH3),
BI1_HUMAN (P55061), BI1_MOUSE (Q9D2C7), BI1_ORYSJ (Q9MBD8),
BI1_PAROL (Q9IA79), BI1_PIG (Q66RM2), BI1_PONAB (Q5R7R1),
BI1_RAT (P55062), Y044_HAEIN (P44477), Y2604_PSEAE (Q03268),
YCCA_ECOL6 (P0AAC7), YCCA_ECOLI (P0AAC6)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
LFG1_BOVIN (Q32L53), LFG1_HUMAN (Q7Z429), LFG1_MOUSE (Q9ESF4),
LFG1_RAT (Q6P6R0)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)