|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); DEC-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||RIO1/ZK632.3/MJ0444 family signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 18 hits in 18 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 18 hits in 18 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 3
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 85.71 %
- Taxonomic range: Archaea, Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
RIO1_ARCFU (O28471), RIO1_DICDI (Q54VD8), RIO1_ENCCU (Q8SVI7),
RIO1_METJA (Q57886), RIO1_SCHPO (O42650), RIO1_THEAC (Q03021),
RIO1_YEAST (Q12196), RIO2_DICDI (Q54T05), RIO2_METJA (Q58473),
RIO2_SCHPO (Q9P7W5), RIOK1_HUMAN (Q9BRS2), RIOK1_MOUSE (Q922Q2),
RIOK2_HUMAN (Q9BVS4), RIOK2_MOUSE (Q9CQS5), RIOK3_BOVIN (Q1RMT7),
RIOK3_HUMAN (O14730), RIOK3_MOUSE (Q9DBU3), YOT3_CAEEL (P34649)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
BUD32_DEBHA (Q6BHA8), RIO2_ARCFU (O30245), RIO2_YEAST (P40160)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)