|General information about the entry
||JUL-1999 (CREATED); JUL-1999 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIa signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 15 hits in 15 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 15 hits in 15 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 1
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
COX13_SCHPO (O74471), COX13_YEAST (P32799), COX6A_CAEEL (Q20779),
COX6A_CYPCA (O13082), COX6A_ONCMY (O13085), CX6A1_BOVIN (P13182),
CX6A1_HUMAN (P12074), CX6A1_MOUSE (P43024), CX6A1_RABIT (Q9TTT7),
CX6A1_RAT (P10818), CX6A2_BOVIN (P07471), CX6A2_HUMAN (Q02221),
CX6A2_MOUSE (P43023), CX6A2_PONAB (Q5RC38), CX6A2_RAT (P10817)`Potential' hits (partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences):
COX6A_THUOB (P80975)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1OCC; 1OCO; 1OCR; 1OCZ; 1V54; 1V55; 2DYR; 2DYS; 2EIJ; 2EIK; 2EIL; 2EIM; 2EIN; 2OCC; 2Y69; 2YBB; 2ZXW; 3ABK; 3ABL; 3ABM; 3AG1; 3AG2; 3AG3; 3AG4; 3ASN; 3ASO;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)