|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); NOV-1997 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||Uncharacterized protein family UPF0016 signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 9 hits in 9 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 9 hits in 9 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 11
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 45.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes, Prokaryotes (Bacteria)
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
GDT11_ARATH (Q94AX5), GDT12_ARATH (Q9T0H9), GDT12_ORYSJ (Q2R2Z4),
GDT1_YEAST (P38301), TM165_HUMAN (Q9HC07), TM165_MOUSE (P52875),
TM165_RAT (Q4V899), Y615_SYNY3 (P52876), YD68_SCHPO (Q10320)False negative hits (sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which have not been picked up by the pattern or profile):
GDT11_ORYSI (B8AAM2), GDT11_ORYSJ (Q5NAY7), GDT13_ARATH (Q93Y38),
GDT13_ORYSI (A2ZE50), GDT13_ORYSJ (Q2R4J1), GDT14_ARATH (Q9C6M1),
GDT14_ORYSI (A2YXC7), GDT14_ORYSJ (Q6ZIB9), GDT15_ARATH (Q9SX28),
GDT15_ORYSJ (B9G125), YLY5_SCHPO (Q9P7Q0)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)