|General information about the entry
||NOV-1997 (CREATED); DEC-2004 (DATA UPDATE); MAR-2013 (INFO UPDATE).
|Name and characterization of the entry
|Description||NAD:arginine ADP-ribosyltransferases signature.
- UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot release number: 2013_05, total number of sequence entries in that release: 540052.
- Total number of hits in UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: 18 hits in 18 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that are known to belong to the set under consideration: 18 hits in 18 different sequences
- Number of hits on proteins that could potentially belong to the set under consideration: 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of false hits (on unrelated proteins): 0 hits in 0 different sequences
- Number of known missed hits: 0
- Number of partial sequences which belong to the set under consideration, but which are not hit by the pattern or profile because they are partial (fragment) sequences: 0
- Precision (true hits / (true hits + false positives)): 100.00 %
- Recall (true hits / (true hits + false negatives)): 100.00 %
- Taxonomic range: Eukaryotes
- Maximum known number of repetitions of the pattern in a single protein: 1
- VERSION: 1
||True positive hits:
NAR1_HUMAN (P52961), NAR1_MOUSE (Q60935), NAR1_RABIT (Q03515),
NAR2A_MOUSE (P17981), NAR2A_RAT (P17982), NAR2B_MOUSE (O35975),
NAR2B_RAT (P20974), NAR3_HUMAN (Q13508), NAR4_HUMAN (Q93070),
NAR4_MOUSE (Q9CRA0), NAR4_PANTR (Q95NE0), NAR5_BOVIN (Q0VC22),
NAR5_HUMAN (Q96L15), NAR5_MOUSE (P70352), NAR5_RAT (Q5XHY4),
NARE_CHICK (Q92080), NRT1_CHICK (P55806), NRT2_CHICK (P55807)Retrieve an alignment of UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot true positive hits:
[Clustal format, color, condensed view]
[Clustal format, color]
[Clustal format, plain text]
Retrieve the sequence logo from the alignment
|1GXY; 1GXZ; 1GY0; 1OG1; 1OG3; 1OG4;
If you would like to retrieve all the Swiss-Prot entries referenced in the DR lines of this entry (with the exception of false positive hits)
, you can enter a file name. These entries
will then be saved to a file under this name.
(Please note that this temporary file will only be kept for 1 week.)